First Android Application Tutorial and Example

Welcome!!

This is a series of blogs and videos where you learn how to create a fully functional Android Application!!!

At the end of this series of blogs and videos, you would have learnt

1. Activity
2. Service
3. How to use Google SpeechRecognizer
4. How to user Zbar for barcode
5. AsyncTask
6. How to fetch data from server using AsyncTask
7. ViewPager for swipe views
8. Implementation of Fragments
9. Tab views
10. ExpandableListView implementation
11. ListView implementation
12. Menu in ActionBar
13. How to push data to server

Click the below link to take you to the series of posts.

E-Commerce-App-on-Android

Hope you find it useful !!!


7 comments:

  1. Hi, Can you help me build an ecommerce app?
    Pls let me know your contact details on email id designs108.in@gmx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Android Chat Head Library
      Chat head is new feature which floats on screen instead of residing inside conventional application. This feature is very continent for multitasking as user can work and chat at the same time.
      Android Chat Head Library

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is syed could you contact me on my email smhniazi@gmail.com,
    need to discuss regarding App Development Work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. OW, this is a fantastic blog and what an interesting Buzz Application

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a doubt, If I pay $2 will I get the code??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sir, i am ready to pay $2 but once i want to discuss with you. Will you send me full source code which will work on Android studio because i am using android studio and your code giving me lot of errors?
    Please reply me on yadavmk855@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the source code for this project still available?

    ReplyDelete